Thursday, February 25, 2010

What did you do today?

Since the end of January Nick has been home full time with Cali during the day. When I get home from work, we eat and then he heads out to work. It means a really long day for him, but it is the best situation for Cali right now. As Cali got more active and mobile it was clear I wasn't going to be able to have her at work anymore.

Nick is AMAZING with Cali! They have their routine down and even have their first play date scheduled.

When I come home we have the "What did you do today?" talk. I tell him about my day at the office and then he shares the adventures that he and Cali went on.

Here are some photos of how they entertain each other while I'm at work.

They put the beach tent up in the living room and have playtime in it. It apparently took some effort from Nick to help Cali not be scared of the tent.

They play guitar! If she grows up to be a singer they could start a band!

If you had a 1 year old to entertain all day what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment