Sunday, November 28, 2010
Saturday, November 27, 2010
|Cali wearing a fireman hat.|
|The girls playing|
|Leigha reading a story to Cali.|
|The cookie thief|
|More cuddle time|
|The boys trying to get the tree lights to work|
|Cali, Leigha, Grandma and Great Aunt Pam at the kids' table.|
|Watching TV with Grandma|
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Cali is really starting to be able to communicate and give her opinions and wants. I told Nick is it going to get harder now that she can let us know what she wants, before we could just make her do whatever we wanted. She is also able to do things that you ask her to do, which can be helpful!
- Cali has 12 teeth, 2 just showed up!
- Wears size 4 diapers, 18-24 month clothes, and size 6 shoe
- Sleeps from 8pm to 7:30am
- Takes a one hour to two hour nap a day
- Talks and makes noises all day, we only understand some of it but more words come out everyday!
- Loves to play with baby dolls and push them around in strollers
- Favorite foods: peaches, mac n cheese, chicken, fried rice, peas, cookies, french toast, ground beef, ham, MILK!
- Goes to playschool for half a day 2 to 3 days a week
- Loves to read books and color
- Loves to play outside and swing
- Loves Baby Einstein's and Elmo movies
- Loves to snack. She will say "bowl" when she wants you to give her a bowl full of snacks. For some reason she took a bowl upstairs for bath time tonight and went to bed with the bowl. Not sure why.
|Just being cute|
|This is Cali "helping" clean one of her bowls. This is the bowl she also fell asleep holding.|
|She likes to look at herself in the frame around the fireplace.|
Monday, November 22, 2010
More people hiding.
|SURPRISE!! I was so happy, Cali was confused.|
|Me and Mom|
|Me and Nick's Mom|
|Mom, Mary, Cuz Dave, and Me|
Thursday, November 18, 2010
|This sign was on the refrigerator when I woke up. Can you tell that Cali helped?|
Nick's mom came to play with Cali and Nick while I was at work. They had a great time together. We had planned on a big dinner outing with all four of us but after my rough morning we decided a quiet dinner with just Nick and I would be better. So Nick's mom took first shift with Cali (dinner and play time) and our friend Angie took the second shift (bath and play time). After an amazing dinner we got home in time to tuck Cali in.
|Enjoying birthday lunch with Nick, Cali and Grandma.|
|Nick's four girls|
|Cali looking for squirrels.|
|Jack is camouflaged by the leaves.|
Yesterday was also the first of many "firsts" without dad. I didn't expect that to effect me as much as it did. It was sad not to get a phone call from him.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
So here are some of my favorites.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
This is Cali all dressed up to go out to dinner with Grandma Jordan.
Most of the clothes in her current wardrobe are hand me downs from my sister and 2 families at church. We are blessed to have all these free clothes! The down side is many of the dresses are for summer. So we added a long sleeve shirt and tights to make it a fall outfit. I think it looks cute and it has saved us a ton of money.
Cali is also sporting her new headband we got at target for a dollar!