Monday, March 29, 2010
Stride Rite had a sale so Cali got 2 new pair of shoes courtesy of Grandma Jordan.
She finally got happy when I turned on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
She is clapping to the "Hot Dog" song.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
This is Cali now.
As you can see we had spaghetti for dinner.
This is Cali after her bath. I just love her curls!
- Sleeps 12 hours a night without waking up!!! 7pm-7am
- Takes a 2 hour nap in her crib after lunch
- Crawls everywhere!
- Is "cruising" around the furniture, walls, and anything else she can pull up on
- Can say "momma" and "dadda"
- Loves to drink whole milk from her sippy cup
- Is completely weaned :)
- Favorite foods: pancakes, pasta, cheese, sandwich meat, broccoli, yogurt, macaroni and cheese, and cookies
- Loves to hug and kiss her stuffed animals
- If she likes a toy she'll drag it all over the house
- Can climb stairs!! Not good!
- Loves to open drawers, doors and cabinets
- Stays in the nursery for the whole church service without us getting called in
- She is ok to spend the day with grandparents
- Have 6 teeth, two on top and four on bottom
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Her favorite part was the clubhouse under the slide. Michael wanted to play with us. You can see Kimmie on the swing in the right corner of the photo. She just learned how to pump her legs while swinging and was showing off her skills!
Cali sat in there for 15 minutes playing with the leaves. I'm pretty sure she ate a piece or two! This face kills me. I'm not sure why she looks surprised.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
Let me start by saying I have an amazing husband! He is so creative and does an amazing job loving Cali everyday!
We had to get a second big girl car seat last weekend for Cali now that we have 2 cars that can cart her around. The new seat came in a large box.
Monday it was just a box. Tuesday it was turned into Cali's house!Cali loves to play in and around it. She puts her toys inside the box, she'll open the windows to look and will just sit in it.
She even gives kisses through the window.
They are so cute!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
She loved the ground beef and tomatoes and then moved on to the noodles. It was a huge mess and we even had to wash her high chair cover.
I told Nick if we are ever eating out and I say that I'm going to order Cali some spaghetti he needs to stop me. Cause honestly - only a bath can clean this adorable face!
Monday, March 8, 2010
You can tell from the smile she LOVED it!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Next came naps. For some reason so has decided it is tolerable to take them in her crib! She isn't always happy about it, but she'll sleep for 1-2 hours in there. It is such a huge help to have those mini breaks during the day.