Cali is really starting to be able to communicate and give her opinions and wants. I told Nick is it going to get harder now that she can let us know what she wants, before we could just make her do whatever we wanted. She is also able to do things that you ask her to do, which can be helpful!
- Cali has 12 teeth, 2 just showed up!
- Wears size 4 diapers, 18-24 month clothes, and size 6 shoe
- Sleeps from 8pm to 7:30am
- Takes a one hour to two hour nap a day
- Talks and makes noises all day, we only understand some of it but more words come out everyday!
- Loves to play with baby dolls and push them around in strollers
- Favorite foods: peaches, mac n cheese, chicken, fried rice, peas, cookies, french toast, ground beef, ham, MILK!
- Goes to playschool for half a day 2 to 3 days a week
- Loves to read books and color
- Loves to play outside and swing
- Loves Baby Einstein's and Elmo movies
- Loves to snack. She will say "bowl" when she wants you to give her a bowl full of snacks. For some reason she took a bowl upstairs for bath time tonight and went to bed with the bowl. Not sure why.
|Just being cute|
|This is Cali "helping" clean one of her bowls. This is the bowl she also fell asleep holding.|
|She likes to look at herself in the frame around the fireplace.|
I can't believe our little girl is almost 2! Wow!
She blesses us so much and makes us better!