Wednesday, November 9, 2011

36 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Size of baby: Boy is 5 lbs 12 ozs 27%, girl is 4 lbs 12 oz 3%
Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes and Nick's clothes
Gender: One boy, one girl!
Movement: The babies move a lot.  The little boy gets hiccups at least once a day. 
Sleep: Sleeping is getting uncomfortable and I wake up a lot.  
What I miss: Energy, being comfortable, and the ability not to waddle.
Cravings: Sweets and fried food
Symptoms: I'm big and I itch!
Best Moment this week: I got a pedicure and we finally got the nursery ready for the twins!
I had them paint my toys pink and blue!  And yes that is a tattoo on my toe.  It is the Ichthys or "Jesus Fish". 

Little girl has gained a pound in the last 3 weeks but the doctors are not happy about her size.  Her heart rate is good, her activity is good, and the flow in her umbilical cord is good - the problem is she is just small.  We had a very long Dr. visit today with lots of scans and tests.  Basically they don't think it would be good to wait 2 more weeks to have the babies.   So we have our bags packed and the infant seats in the van ready to go whenever the Dr. decides its time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment