Friday, September 16, 2011

28 Weeks

We have hit the third trimester!  The scary part is we are 10 weeks or less away from going from a family of 3 to a family of 5!



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of baby: The twins are 14.5 inches long and just over two pounds each
Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes and Nick's clothes
Gender: One boy, one girl!
Movement: The babies move all the time!  It is crazy that you can see them moving from the outside!
Sleep: Sleeping is getting uncomfortable.  Some nights are better than others.   I also try to take a nap everyday but sometimes I just lay down for a while. 
What I miss: Seeing my feet, flexibility, energy and sleep.
Cravings: Chocolate, carbs and sweet potato fries
Symptoms: My belly is getting big!
Best Moment this week: Celebrating Nick's birthday.  I couldn't imagine this adventure with anyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment