Saturday, January 15, 2011

I was THAT parent

Today I was THAT parent at a restaurant.  I used to always think mean thoughts about parents that would bring McDonald's Happy meals into different restaurants.  Now that I have a toddler I understand why.

Cali and I were out running errands and it was time for lunch.  I read a blog about some yummy Gluten Free pizza at Brixx but I knew Cali wouldn't be up for pizza.  So I drive through Chick-fil-A for a kids nugget meal with milk for Cali and then went to Brixx.

My yummy Gluten Free pizza and Cali with her nuggets.
When we got home Cali enjoyed putting some stickers we bought on everyone.  And I do mean everyone.
Notice the pink hearts on top of Jack and Harley's head!
The dogs tolerate Cali so well.  She gets whacked with a tail every now and then but otherwise she does fine.

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you sticking with the gluten free foods. Love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete