Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tired

There is a point during every evening where you either let the baby take a nap or push through till bedtime. Well the other night Cali was really sleepy at 6:30pm. I thought it was too late for a nap and was going to try to entertain her for another hour to keep her awake. Since she has been doing so well with the whole Ferber method of sleeping I didn't want to try to put down a non-sleepy baby. So I proceeded to clean up the kitchen. I turned around and found this...



Cali apparently did not think it was too late in the evening to take a nap. I took her out of the bumbo and held her so she could nap. She woke up around 8pm. We did our night time routine (rice cereal, nurse, book, sing) and she went down without a complaint.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. She is too cute for words. What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete