Sunday, December 16, 2012

10 Years

Friday was Nick and my 10 year wedding anniversary!  Wow what a 10 years it has been!  Lots of craziness with jobs, buying a house, MBA, owning a business, having 3 kids and getting back into the ministry.  The good news it we survived and are stronger now than ever!  It is truly amazing how we can love each other more everyday.  Nick is my best friend and I'm so blessed to walk through life with him.

We were so lucky to be able to take 2 anniversary trips.  The first one was through my work for a four day three night trip to Cancun Mexico before Thanksgiving.  It was amazing!  The resort was beautiful and we had so much fun together.
Relaxing my the pool

About to go repealing and zip lining

At Tulum - Mayan ruins


This past weekend we ran away to Winston-Salem, NC for a night away.  We stayed at the Inn that used to be a cotton mill - love the old atmosphere.   We enjoyed yummy food and some quality time without the kiddos.

Us after dinner.  The roses behind us were a surprise from Nick!
 For our anniversary I also got a ring upgrade!!!  Nick is too good to me!


Here's to the next 10!  May they be better than the last!


No comments:

Post a Comment