Wednesday, December 15, 2010

8 Years

Yesterday was our 8th Anniversary!  Amazing how time flies.  So much has changed and happened in 8 years.  We have come a long way in our relationship and are more in love now than 8 years ago.  I would marry that man over and over!

Mr. and Mrs. Nick Jordan 12-14-02

8 Reasons Why I Love Nick:
  1. We can do more for God's glory together than apart
  2. He loves me like Christ loves the church and puts me and my needs first
  3. He is a fabulous father to our daughter
  4. He is my best friend
  5. He has amazing integrity 
  6. He cares about other people
  7. He sacrifices for our family and works so hard for us
  8. He makes life fun!
  9. You may kiss the bride!

Last night we had a low key dinner out with Cali.  And then drove around town and actullay ended up driving by the place where we had our reception.  It was fun to talk about what we were doing 8 years ago.  We have a mini-getaway planned for this weekend just the two of us.  I can't wait to get away with my handsome man!

We look so young and happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment