Tuesday, December 15, 2009

7 years

Monday was our 7 year anniversary! It has been amazing to see how far we have come as a couple in that time. We truly are an "Us" and work as a team. We have gone through career changes, lose of family members, health issues, graduate school and even the journey of parenthood over the past 7 years.

Looking back it is clear that God knew what He was doing when we put us together. He knew we would be better for the Kingdom together than apart. I thank God everyday for blessing me with Nick.

Seven things I love about Nick:
1. He truly is my best friend
2. He is an amazing father
3. He is in love with the Lord
4. He puts his heart and soul into everything he does
5. He is very considerate of other people and their feelings
6. He makes family a priority
7. He is so much fun to be around!

Here are some fun pictures from our wedding!
December 14, 2002







1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been 7 years! That's awesome! Congrats guys! I agree you guys are great together!

    ReplyDelete