Friday, July 8, 2011

18 Weeks

We are halfway there!  With twins the average delivery is at 35 weeks (instead of 40) so we are at the halfway mark.  It seems crazy how fast it has gone.  The second trimester has been much more enjoyable.  My energy level is higher, I feel better and I don't have to eat all the time.

18 weeks 


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: The twins are 5.5 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 14 lbs 
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants, t-shirts and maternity tops.  
Gender: It's a BOY and a GIRL!!  We are having one of each! 
Movement: The babies move a few times a day.  Bending over gets them really excited.
Sleep: I get up to pee once a night and I'm still having crazy dreams
What I miss:  Fitting into my non-maternity clothes
Cravings: Pizza, sweet potato fries, onion rings and chips!  I do eat a lot of fruits and veggies but I don't crave those :)
Symptoms: My belly is big!  
Best Moment this week: We had two ultrasounds this week.  One at our regular Dr apt and one at our anatomy scan ultrasound.  Praise the Lord everyone is healthy and active! 
We also joined the minivan club this week with the purchase of a Honda van.  There was just no way we could fit 3 kids in our current car.   


No comments:

Post a Comment