Monday, August 16, 2010

All grown up

Have you ever had a moment when you felt all grown up?  I had one of those today.

In high school there was a group of us, 5 to be exact, that hung out all the time.  There were 2 boys and 3 girls.  We all went to different high schools but the same church.  We spent hours and hours on grand adventures.  Whether it was exploring DC at 11pm, 4th of July on the Mall or "decorating" someone's house with TP at 2am.  We were "The Crew" and were loved spending time together.

Now over 10 years have past and we have all gone our separate ways.  Through facebook and blogs we keep up with each other.  Every year or so we may cross paths.  Here is a picture of my buddy Jason and I before a homecoming dance.  We were so young. 

Here we are today with our girls.  Cali 1.5 yrs old and Shelby 2.5 months old.  It was so strange to see him as a dad. 

And here we are with our spouses.  Amazing what can happen in 10 years!


As I drove back to work I realized... I'm a grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment