Sunday, October 4, 2009

Play Date

Cali and I had a play date on Saturday with my friend Emily and her son Spencer. Emily and I went through the MBA program at Elon together and were pregnant at the same time. It was wonderful to have her as a friend to help me through Elon and being preggers! Spencer is just a few weeks older than Cali so it is fun to see how they each develop and grow.

We played at Emily's house for a while then went to Chick-fil-A for lunch. It was cute to have the 2 kids in high chairs eating with us. Then we went to Babies-R-Us for some fun baby shopping! That place in dangerous! It was a super fun time and I think the kids enjoyed it to.

Here are pictures of them playing together. They did a very good job of sharing toys. Cali did try to bully him for Mr. Duck, but we told her she had to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment