Monday, August 3, 2009

STTN

aka Sleeping Through The Night

According to the baby books this is defined as sleeping 6 hours in a row. However, for everyone who has tried to live off 6 hours of sleep know that it is not sleeping through the night.

Cali sleeps for 6 hours straight some nights, but she still hasn't gotten into a consistent rhythm. So when she goes down at night I have no idea what to expect.

Here are some samples from the last 2 weeks of Cali's sleeping schedule:

Bed at 8:30pm, up from 11:30pm to 2am, up at 5:45am ready for the day
Bed at 9pm, up at 11:30pm, up at 4:30am, up at 7am ready for the day
Bed at 8pm, up at 3am, up at 6:45am ready for the day
Bed at 8:15pm, up at 10:45pm, up at 2:30am, up at 5:30am, up at 9:45am ready for the day

One night she will actually sleep through the night (more than 6 hrs!) and I'm sure I will still wake up waiting for her to call for me. Or I may just pass out with amazement.

Well I as write this, she has just woken up after an hour of sleep (8pm-9pm). Lets see if I can get her back down.

**UPDATE**
25 minutes later she is down

No comments:

Post a Comment