Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer Fun

Since I'm so behind on blogging I'm just going to post a bunch of random photos and stories to get you caught up.

JUNE FUN
This little number was made by my mom for me when I was Cali's age.  We have an adorable picture of me in it from Kindergarten!


 This little number was made by my grandma for my mom!  So sweet!


I took a short trip up to DC and went to see Dad. 


The kids hard at work picking strawberries.

Cali, Hannah and Cousin Leigha at Leigha's 9th birthday party!


Cousin playing games at Michael's 5th birthday party.


Nick with our kids and our friends kids at an event downtown.  We got so many looks walking around with 5 kids!  I love it!

JULY FUN

Henry and Mommy cuddling on the sofa.

Henry and Hannah love to brush their own teeth!  Its so cute!


Maw Maw and Cali picking vegetables from the garden.

Henry in his PJ's at the park playing.

Hannah enjoying the park in her PJ's.

So there you go!  You are all caught up!  Life with the Jordan's is good but busy.  Lots of little people running around getting into things.

Now off to cook dinner before anyone wakes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment