Thursday, April 12, 2012

We are growing up

This is the face of a 3 year old who didn't take a nap today. This is the first time EVER that she has skipped a nap! She just played in her room. Hopefully this isn't a trend- Mommy needs nap time! She was surprisingly a very good girl this afternoon even without the nap. All four of us went to Target and the kids did great.



We are also growing in stroller size! Check out our new triple stroller courtesy of Nana! Cali can sit or stand in the back. The stroller is big enough for the twins when they are toddlers!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome. I bet tons of people stop you when you're strolling with all three! JAck is starting to drop his nap. If he takes one, he's up til 8 or 9 but if he doesn't, he's ready for bed by 6:30...not sure which one I prefer...some days I really still need my nap too!!

    ReplyDelete