Friday, August 19, 2011

24 Weeks

Cali wanted to be in the pictures this week!

Cali is excited about her brother and sister



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: The twins are 12 inches long and just over a pound each
Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes and Nick's clothes
Gender: One boy, one girl!
Movement: The babies move all the time, day or night!
Sleep: Sleeping is getting uncomfortable but I'm still able to get sleep.  I also take an hour nap everyday per Dr. orders.  
What I miss: Seeing my feet, flexibility, and sleeping on my back
Cravings: Chips, popcorn, pizza, chocolate and sweet potato fries!
Symptoms: My belly is big and I have twins moving around like crazy in there.
Best Moment this week: Having Cali talk to her brother and sister

It is crazy to think we are only 3 months away from having babies!  Life is about to get crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment