Cali is 9 months old today!
We went in for her 9 month check up today and she was 18 lbs 1 oz and 27 1/2 inches long. It is amazing how big she is getting! She did great at the Dr. until she got her flu shots.
Fun facts about 9 month old Cali:
- She has 3 teeth and is working on her 4th
- She can walk if you hold her hands
- She loves sweet potatoes, apple sauce, carrots, and bananas
- She sleeps from 8pm to 6:30am most nights
- She makes LOTS of fun noises
- She is the queen of the 20 minute power nap
- She can pull herself up from sitting
- She can sit up from a laying down position
- She still spends the morning with Pam at work and the afternoon at home with nick
- She doesn't like to be ignored